“OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL”
The mission of Grant County Schools is
to appreciate each student’s unique potential and
to advocate for excellence in every child.
· There is PROMISE in every child.
· Our PASSION activates teaching and ignites learning.
· Our PURPOSE is to engage every child in learning and prepare every child for life.
· Every child can and should make continual PROGRESS.
· PRIDE in our profession, our schools, and most importantly, our students is foundational for successful learning.
· Create a culture that fosters physical, mental, emotional and social well-being in students and staff.
· Provide robust aesthetic opportunities in extra- and co-curricular activities -- including athletics, academics, and the arts -- that exemplify high level performance opportunities for all students and provides rich cultural opportunities for the community.
· Ensure that all students become productive citizens through proficiency in literacy and numeracy and are able to use these skills to think critically and solve problems.