Parents of middle and high school students throughout our community are invited Join us as we discuss how to talk with your children about mental health and suicide.
You will learn about:
- The impact of culture on your children
- Why we should talk about mental health and suicide
- What the school is doing about suicide prevention and mental health
- How you, as a parent, can help.
What will be provided:
- Limited childcare*
- Free admission to basketball game for students
- Door prizes for parents
*Limited childcare will be provided. Parents must register for childcare by contacting Allison Brewer-Mortenson at email@example.com or 859-824-9739 by January 14th. Childcare cannot be provided if not registered by January 14.