Summer is quickly coming to an end, and the first day of school will be here soon. At CMZ, we have a wonderful staff who is eager to start working with your children.
Please mark your calendars for a few important dates:
Braves Bash at Grant County High School: Friday, August 6th 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Kindergarten Orientation: Tuesday, August 10th 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Open House: Thursday, August 12th 5:00-7:00 p.m.
First Day of School K-5th grade: Wednesday, August 18th
First Day of Preschool: Tuesday, September 7th
We will be communicating to CMZ families through the Dojo app and our Facebook page. All Kindergarten families will be receiving a letter in the mail soon. Some information may be given through an all call as well.
All families need to update information in Infinite Campus (IC) through the Parent Portal. For returning families, you should have a parent portal account from last school year. Please update your student(s) information.
- Go to grant.kyschools.us
- Click on FOR PARENT/IC PORTAL (left hand side of the screen)
- Click on the Infinite Campus Parent Portal link and log in
- Please complete the following:
- Meal Benefit Application (located under the “MORE” section. You only need to complete one application per household.
- Update your Online Registration
- Turn in a Bus Form
If you have any questions, please contact us at 859-428-2171.
We look forward to seeing everyone very soon!
Crittenden-Mt. Zion Elementary
270 Crittenden-Mt. Zion Road
Dry Ridge, KY 41035