Thank you for your interest in Grant County Schools….
where we are committed to
“Advancing Knowledge and Activating Momentum!”
This commitment to our students requires that we attract, retain, and motivate
only the best and the brightest employees to teach and support our students.
If you are a qualified applicant, value children, and are committed to excellence,
we invite you to seek employment with Grant County Schools.
The Grant County School District utilizes an online application management system
provided by TalentEd (formerly School Recruiter).
To see all positions currently available
to apply for a position,
please click on the link to:
(Directions for using TalentEd follow in the text below.)
The following documents MUST be attached to your application prior to submission:
· For Classified (non-teaching) positions: A copy of your high school diploma or GED
· For Certified (teaching) positions: A copy of your college transcripts.
DIRECTIONS FOR USING TalentEd:
1) Click on the link to “TalentEd” provided above.
2) Once the link opens, review the list of current openings.
Click the “apply” button provided next to the position in which you are interested.
3) If, after reviewing the job description, you feel you are a qualified candidate, click the link to the right of the page entitled, “Apply for This Position.”
4) Next, if you are a first-time “TalentEd” user, refer to the “I am a new applicant” column at the left and click on “Create a New Account and Apply”.